That took me back many years as a child, our parents would make you finish your plate. Then I started thinking about how we have set up social occassions to be centered around food. Everywhere you go, there will be food. Lots of Food. And guaranteed, not many "healthy" options.
As I listened to her describe her "symptoms" - feeling full, etc. I immediately connected to those same feelings on Belviq. She also would talk about how much pain her sister would be in if she over ate, or ate the wrong thing. Fortunately, with Belviq, that is not an issue.
The difference I can see:
- maybe I don't lose weight as fast, but I still lose alot fairly quicker than on my own.
- I have no pain and discomfort.
- When I went off Belviq for about 5 weeks, I did not gain 1 pound and several people I know who have had the band have gained wait immediately after either they have the band removed or have the saline let out (band loosened)
- I don't have to keep going to the doctor to get my band adjusted
- It didn't require surgery!!
Follow me on twitter @ewenker
Follow me on pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/wenker/weight-loss-with-belviq/
Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/BelviqDailyPersonal
And, if you REALLY want to know me to make sure this is REALLY me, friend me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wenker?ref=tn_tnmn