Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Post Birthday Blues

I had a GREAT birthday, but it seems I have hit another plateau.  I just have to be patient through things like this.  It will happen, it does happen, just move forward.

I am supposed to be having knee surgery soon to scope my left knee.  Once that is done, I can start exercising again.  That will totally help me get back on track..  It just stinks.

I do love my BELVIQ still.  I was taken to lunch with about 15 of my coworkers for my birthday.  Right in the middle of my lunch, I said, "my Belivq kicked in" - I WAS DONE!   In fact, they came out with CHOCOLATE cake (my fav) and sang happy birthday to me - but I did not have one bite.  I passed it around the table for everyone else!  GOOOOO ME!!! 

Love you all!!!


Help me increase my following! I want to get the word out that there is help and hope for obesety without resorting to surgical methods.
Follow me on twitter @ewenker