Monday, February 24, 2014

It's my Birthday week

So today kicks off the birthday week.  (My birthday is actually Saturday - hint hint).  It's going to be a BAD week for food.  Everyone wants to take me to lunch and / or dinner.  BUT, with #Belviq, I will have the assistance I need to help not eat so much.  I am not going to lie, I will probably not be eating the most healthy foods, but I will refrain from sweets and I will thankfully cut my portions.

Also, my 20 pound challenge is still going but unfortunately my friend lost her baby.  So, the challenge will be in memory of the baby - regardless if I make it or not.  Every pound I lose by April 1st will be for him!

UPDATE:  I will be removing the "comments" ability on my blog.  Feel free to send me a message through the contact form on the right hand side.  I chose to remove the comments section because of the spam - other people promoting other alternatives.  I am not interested when Belivq has been workking fine for me.

I hope you all have a fabulous week.  Start planning my birthday greeting LOL

Ellie