Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy Birthday to me......almost

My birthday is Saturday but the girls at work decided to celebrate today.  Dear Belviq, please forgive me for I have sinned - and I loved every minute of it.  Fortunately, I have not eaten the sweets here but I did have a yummy slice of lemon pie (do you see a theme here?  LOVE lemon).  Enjoyed an awesome lunch at Jenni's Noodle House in the Hieghts here in Houston with about 10 of my coworkers and an old high school friend that crashed.  My one time a year to splurge and I did it right.  Saturday I will be celebrating at the Houston Rodeo Cook off - a BIG deal here in Houston every year.   I am looking forward to Sunday when I can fast for a month to recover from  all of the calories.  FORTUNATELY with belivq, instead of eating 10000 calories, I just ate 5000 hahaha!