Saturday, February 1, 2014

A new Before/After picture

Happy Saturday everyone!!!

So, my boss said last summer if I lost 50 pounds, he would buy me anything I wanted up to $300.  Originally I wanted a Michael Kohrs purse.  I've never had a name brand purse and I thought that would be so much fun to have.  But, as the pounds came off, other needs became more on the front burner - like SMALLER Clothes.

So, He asked me what I wanted.  I told him, "honestly, as much as I would LOVE to have that purse, I really need clothes.  Could I just have a visa gift card so I can go bargain shop?"  He produced that card on Friday!

Today, I went and got my hair done by a long time friend.  It's a bit of a drive for me (almost an hour one way) and that's why I don't usually get her to do my hair.  But, that was my reward to myself for losing 50 pounds.  She did an awesome job - what do you think?


I then went shopping.  I am a HUGE bargain shopper.  Guess what?  I am only about 10 pounds from being in a size 16.  I was able to pull a skirt up, but couldn't zip.  That's ok - I cried because it is in reach!!!!!  5 pounds would get it zipped.  10 pounds will fit perfect.  I WANT in a 16 by my birthday.  My birthday is March 1st, so I don't know if that will happen.  But, I declare the entire month of March my birthday month so if I can do it by the end of March I will be HAPPY!.

Anyway, I spent $200 of the gift card and I was able to get 6 outfits, completely mix and matchable plus a few other tops, undergarments, and accessories.  All for 200 bucks.  Check out the clothes:



I have $100 left of the gift card.  I am going to save it for when I it size 16 so I can buy a few things then.  All of these items I'll be able to take in so I will be able to wear them for a while.

Ok, so here is why some of you wanted to read this update.... my latest before/after picture: (I'll take a picture next week in one of my new outfits with my new hairdo).  THANK YOU #BELVIQ for making a dream a reality


 Help me increase my following! I want to get the word out that there is help and hope for obesety without resorting to surgical methods.
Follow me on twitter @ewenker