Wednesday, January 29, 2014

what's new?

Nothing! HA!  This week with 2 bad weather days and how behind that has made me, I have nothing to report.

HOWEVER.......

Saturday is a fun day for me!  My personal reward for losing 50 pounds is a new hair makeover.  Now all of you know that I have chosen health over glam and every penny I get goes to just that.  So, Saturday I will get to have my hair done!! 

AND, that's not all......

My boss said if I lost 50 pounds he would give me a gift card to wherever I want.  So Saturday, I am going SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, when it is all done, I will take a picture and post for you all to see. 

GO BELVIQ!  Making dreams become reality!!!

XOX
Ellie

Help me increase my following! I want to get the word out that there is help and hope for obesety without resorting to surgical methods.
Follow me on twitter @ewenker