Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Belviq = Success

Hi everyone,

Wow, pneumonia SUCKS.  But I am doing great, breathing great and back on track with my weight loss.  No more out of breath videos!!

So, as mentioned this weekend, I am only 3 pounds from my frist 50 pound goal.  You could look at it as the fact that I did not meet this goad by Christmas as desired (or as my haters would say, FAIL) or you could look at it as I lost an incredible 47 pound in 6 month using Belviq and I look great (SUCCESS).  I look at the later. 

Even if you lose 1 pound, that is a success story!!!  I can't believe that I am so close to that first 50!!  When I started this journey in June, I had no idea that I would actually succeed.  I mean, remember my story - all other diet efforts, plans, etc that I have tried in the past have all failed me (NOPE - I did not fail them haha).  I have never had this much success with anything in terms of weight loss ever.  This is the most weight I have ever lost in my life.  I always would lose 10 to 15 pounds and boom - quit!

Of course, when the 3 pounds come off, I will do a fabulous video.  I will even try to do it at the doctors office where I started this journey.  I just got to get those 3 pounds off.  I lost 7 pounds over the holidays so hopefully I won't be stuck again!!!!! 

What's next after the first 50?  A LONG WAY TO GO still!!!  I will announce my next incremental goal at that time. I already know what it is, but I don't want to lose focus on this first 50.  Let's get to that one first, celebrate, enjoy the moment, and start working all over again!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are having a great day!!!!

XOX
Ellie

Help me increase my following! I want to get the word out that there is help and hope for obesety without resorting to surgical methods.
Follow me on twitter @ewenker