Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Some great information...

and it's only Wednesday!!!

So much going on right now - all good of course!  My internet at home is down (DSL modem is out and I have to wait until I get paid on the 16th to get me a new one) so I am not able to post much.  I had a blad at our company holiday party.  In fact, I had "too much fun".  One thing I noticed is, I was able to dance for hours literally vs a year ago when I was 40 pounds heavier - I couldn't even stand up in one place for 5 minutes let alone dance the night away.  I had no idea that I was really able to keep up with everyone else.  THAT IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!   I found out I am pretty good too haha!

UNFORTUNATELY, the hours of dancing has slowed me down with my already bad knees this week.  I can hardly walk!  Oy!!!!!  I mean, they were so swollen.  BUT it was fun anyway!!!  It looks like I will be finally having my scope done again on my knee in January.  I just need to get it done so I can get back on the path of exercise!  I'm limited in what I can do right now.  It's just time to bite the bullet and do this!  I've had the scope done before a few times and each time I bounce right back and it holds me over for at least a year or so.  But hopefully this time with less weight, it will last longer!!

I have a friend who just started Belviq this week.  She noticed day 1 that her desire to snack was immediately gone!  YAY!!  I hope she can continue and have the same results I have.

I haven't lost anything (nor gained).  I still want to lose 10 more pounds by the end of the year (making my 50 pound goal) but I am not sure if I will be able to make it because of my knee.  Hey, sometimes we have set backs, but as long as I don't gain during the Holidays, I AM HAPPY!!!!!

Ya'll have a great week!!!

Ellie